Below are a list of Terms and Conditions for the sale of tickets! Syber Promotions use an online ticket agent for most of events and please be aware that the T's & C's below do apply when using Ticketscript as well as Ticketscript's own T's & C's. Syber Promotions sometimes also use other local ticket outlets and the T's & C's below apply to these tickets also. Any questions related to ticket sales or refunds should be sent via the Contact Form.
Terms and Conditions
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed.
- When tickets are being collected at the box office, we ask that the cardholder presents the card that the tickets were booked on as identification.
- Syber Promotions Scotland recommends everyone attending an event over the age of 16 carries some form of photographic identification. (i.e. Young Scot Card, Passport or driving License.)
- Under 16s will not be allowed admission to any event unless accompanied by a responsible adult, the responsible adult must have the correct ticket. In the event of a sell out and the responsible adult not producing the correct ticket Syber Promotions will unfortunately have to refuse entry to any minors under the adult’s supervision. No refund will be given for any refusal.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. Venues are also subject to change. As soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by letter or email, depending on your method of booking, or by phone if it is urgent. If the show has been cancelled, you will be entitled to a face value refund, as the booking and transaction fees are non-refundable.
- Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, Syber Promotions cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service. Should the headline artist not appear or if the line up or content is substantially changed from the advertised line up or content (concerts only), then Syber Promotions will refund the face value of the tickets.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Syber Promotions would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
- Events and ticket types where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated during the booking process. Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate.
- Whilst we may allocate specific seats to you the Theatre or Venue have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- By purchasing you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the tickets at a price higher than purchased will result in your tickets becoming void without prior notification.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless where required by law.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.
- Syber Promotions Scotland may provide transport links to and from an event. The transport operator and Syber Promotions reserves the right to refuse carriage of any person or goods without prior notice.
- All tickets for transport links must be presented for inspection at time of boarding. Syber Promotions Scotland recommend that all tickets are kept to had during time of carriage.
- No alcohol is to be consumed on any form of transport organised by Syber Promotions Scotland.